Memories of 2011 - A New Year has begun!

Happy New Year!
I love thinking about a new year and all of the great things in store.
It is especially exciting to think that our family will be complete with the birth of our sweet little girl in March. I wish the months would fly, I just want to hold her and know that our family is all here, whole and complete and healthy.

Here are a few pics of some great moments of 2011



This sweet little girl started Kindgergarten, she is sure growing up fast. She has so much energy and sparkle and we love her so much. I can't believe she will be 6 in April, where has the time gone?
Emma also had an exciting First this past year. She tried Waterskiing, she looks thrilled doesn't she? She was nervous but she trusted her Dad and got up on her first try, I think it surprised her and so she stayed in a crouched position (as low to the water as she could be) and then just let go!! We were proud of her for trying, and she claims she will try again next year.


We have a family tradition! Every year as we come over Logan's Pass we stop at our "Special Spot" and those who get up enough courage, jump in the icy cold glacier water. Will and Brian even added jumping of the cliffs into the water! I thought this picture was so candid of the children, I love their expression. It was a fun, and chilly memory!

This was our "Back to School Feast!" Each of the children receive a simple crown with an attribute to work on that school year, to inspire them to be their best! We eat good food and talk about our goals for another year!!

I turned the big 33!. I felt so lucky to be surrounded by family last year, I guess that is one of the joys of being born on Thanksgiving. We spent the weekend together at Jenny & Josh's in Medicine Hat. We stuffed ourselves with delicious food and had a great time being together.


I love thinking about all the things I want to do a little better this year. I've set some goals and hope that even with all the changes that are happening for our family that I will be able to be steadfast and immovable in my goals.

Brian has made some changes professionally and we are excited for him. He is such a hard worker and an expert in his field and we feel peace in knowing that we have been guided in our decision and pray the Lord will bless and prosper our family.

Change brings growth and blessings and we have hope that as we rely on our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and do our part, we will be made strong even through the many changes we anticipate this year.

2012 is gonna be a great one!

Comments

Jennyanne said…
cute pictures Em- seeing those water pictures makes me excited for summer ! You up for round two with a baby?!
Sarah said…
Ditto!! SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER.... hurry up. Love all these pictures. U almost have 6 kids!!!! HOLY CRAPPERS. YOu sure know ho to make them.... cute, that is. trying so hard to keep it PG here. : ) xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!