....it has been a very long time since I posted anything on my blog.

Life is so busy, and yet I know if I take the time to stop and record what we are doing it will be so worth it in the long run.

My husband is a Physiotherapist....a really good one!  Of course I think that, but really, his dream for a very long time has been to start his own Physio clinic.  We took this jump and planned and brainstormed our name, logo etc.  This has been such a fun process, we still have much work to do and I am realizing a venture like this takes time to get going and off the ground.
  BUT...
On Sept. 1st  CORE MANUAL THERAPY opened it's doors to the public.  It was such a whirlwind of renovations, as we did many of them ourselves (and by ourselves I mean Brian and I and the help of his amazing family).  Looking back it is truly amazing what we accomplished in just a matter of weeks. Brian has been extremely busy and the business is on it's way up!!!  

What a journey it has been for us.
When I think of where we have come professionally, all the change, the ups and downs, I realize that all of it needed to happen.  It has made us stronger, given us more drive to succeed and helped to solidify our goals.  These hard times have also given us incredible people in our lives who are a huge part of our business and it's success!  One person in particular is Christina Walmsley, this woman is such a blessing in our lives.  One year ago she was a receptionist for Brian and she started asking questions about the church, Mormons and what Brian believed.  Through his example she realized the church could not be what she had been told by some of her friends.  Soon she and her wonderful son Daniel were taking the discussions in our home.  What an amazing experience this was for our family.  Having the Full-time Missionaries in our home once a week to teach them.  Our children were a part of this experience and shared their testimonies when asked by the Missionaries.  Those were such special times together.

  Christina and Dan joined the church on June 8th, 2013.  

Christina is such a huge part of our successful business.   She is the Office Manager and receptionist at CORE MANUAL THERAPY.   We are so lucky to have her in our lives, she is like a sister to both Brian and I.  

 CORE MANUAL THERAPY - HANDS ON HEALING
212 13  Street South
Lethbridge, AB T1J2V4
The business is off to a great start.
We still have some work to do in the clinic, but I will take pictures soon and post them here.  We are also working on signage for the exterior....but things are slowly coming together. Below is our logo and Brand




This is a temporary sign that we had for the day we opened!  It came together nice and we ended up using the Olive Green color in our permanent logo!!

Comments

Unknown said…
This is so great!!! How fun to get an update and I'm super excited about the new business!!! Wahoo!! Congratulations to both of you. I know how much work is involved in getting a business up and going;)
Wendi said…
Congratulations Emily & Brian! I didn't know that you'd gone on your own. That is scary & exciting all at the same time and you are going to do great!
Brian is awesome at what he does, and sure helped me when I came to see him - after going for massage and other treatments for about 8 months with no real lasting improvement, he got my mobility and range of motion greater in half an hour than all the other treatments combined.
I will definitely recommend him and Core Manual Therapy to anyone in need of a great 'hands on' therapist!

Popular posts from this blog

sisters trip . . . six days in heaven