flash back to Thanksgiving











We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!
I had fun cleaning (ARG!) and decorating for this years get-together!

Jenny and I planned the meal and put together quite the feast!
Everything was so delicious and being together with family made it P E R F E C T
( everyone except the Colorado clan who were missed SO dearly!)

Here are a few pictures of everyone. We laughed, ate, shared what we were grateful for and relished in the moment of
T O G E T H E R N E S S!

How blessed I feel to have such a wonderful family. Each member is so dear, each relationship special, and I know that the associations we share here on this earth will, if we are faithful, last F O R E V E R!

I GIVE THANKS FOR THIS KNOWLEDGE!


Comments

Jenn said…
Thanks for this lesson. I needed to hear it. Beautiful family indeed.
ABDO said…
Everything you do is with flair..and love. Looks like a great time had by all. We're grateful for family and friends, too!
Sarah said…
that looks like a feast alright! I love that you used that room in your house, it looked very enchanting with all the windows. Great JOb Em! Wish we could have been there with all of you!
Life Is Golden said…
So sad we missed it... it looked great.
And Happy Be-lated Birthday to Mr. Will. I can NOT believe he's 10.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!