surprise!


still no baby yet!

isn't this a great one of me, wish I could say I am making that face because I am in labor!





Just a few round pictures of me, before I POP! Yes I am really trying to look happy and now you are all forced to make MANY comments about how great I look, how tiny I am AND SO ON!


I think there must be something up with my due dates. My original due date was April 10th....so I guess I could have another week or more of pregnancy to endure. However, my ultrasound date was 3 weeks 7 days off so the DR decided to bump my date forward to April 1st, 2009! I feel like my body is trying to surrender and yet this baby is not quite ready to come into the world yet! Gotta trust the process I guess, baby will come when he/she is good and ready!

I decided to remove the baby gadget that counted down the days so we all could be surprised together without counting DAYS! I for one, am going a little crazy with all the "what if's!" So.....wish me luck....say a little prayer like all my children do every day that ...."the baby will come SOON!"










Comments

Stephanie said…
AHHHHHH good luck!
I think you look great and I hope the wee little Boehme comes sooner than later.
Jennyanne said…
You do look pretty fantastic...it's gonna be tonight...I feel it...
Brian and Emily said…
nope, I am going to be pregnant for the rest of my life!
Bobby Jo said…
Wow, Em. You look great! It is fun to see you pregnant Emma was a baby when we first met you! Please keep us posted. We will pray that the baby comes soon! Love you and miss all of you!
merideth said…
you do look awesome. amazing how round a pregnant belly is.
i hope it is soon... those last days are hard.
i will be thinking of you.
Life Is Golden said…
You DO look great! We can't wait for the phone call... it'll be soon, I just know it!
I am so excited for you Em and for the rest of the family. I can't wait to finally know what you guys are going to have. We are praying for you!
Jake and Megan said…
You look so cute with your little basketball tummy. I never had seen you pregant. I hope it will come soon..or maybe it already has! We can't wait to see pics!
Micah and Jen said…
Good luck!!! I think you do look great and I can't wait to see what this one is! Is it so much fun NOT knowing???
Brittany said…
i'm so glad that you found our blog. and of course i remember you. i was laughing just the other day when i thought about the night we made milkshakes :) your kids are so cute....great movies. congrats on your soon to be new one!! what are you having

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!