a SUPER Birthday!

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY was a special day for our family
of course their is all the "hype" of the big game, but more than that we celebrated a very special "ALLSTAR.!
The kids call him Daddy, and I call him Babe, sweetie, and Bri!

Brian was excited to share his birthday with the SUPER BOWL and was so PUMPED that his favorite team the New Orleans SAINTS, would be in the big game.

As I was thinking about what kind of a cake to make, i thought it would be fun to make him part of the big game in a way. So this is the cake I came up with. A New Orleans Team Jersey with the big numbers on it!!!!

Can you believe he is 35? I don't think he looks a day older than 20!
I love you Brian and feel like the luckiest girl to have you in my life. I am and always will be your #1 fan and cheer leader!!


We started the day off for Brian with breakfast in bed, here is a sample!


happy birthday Brian!

And ended the day with a PARTY!
Getting ready to light the candles


the flames are lit! Birthdays are so fun!

LATER. . . . . .





. . . . . . . when the kids were all in bed i had something special planned.
Brian had recorded the game and so we had a candlelight picnic on our living room floor with some fun "game" food, potato skins and mozerella sticks and sparkling cider, and I gave Brian his presents. I wrote him a special love note with 35 things I love about him (THANKS FOR THE IDEA REGAN) and bought him some cologne, a new shirt and a few essentials. We had such a fun time together and i hope my MAN felt special on his SPECIAL DAY!

I LOVE YOU BRIAN BOEHME

nothing like a fun night at home together, GOTTA KEEP THE FLAME ALIVE!!!



Comments

Sarah said…
How cute! I can just picture the gold and silver outfit to match the scenery......... grrrrrrrrr ;)
Brian and Emily said…
Shhh..... Sarah that was our little secret!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!