-July Trip to Island Park-

as we walked in fields of gold

my dear friend andrea ploehn invited our family to island park for a weekend. i was so amazed with how beautiful that country is. we had a wonderful time together and i couldn't resist stopping at this beautiful field of flowers to take pictures of the kids. they could have played in them for hours.

friends are like flowers--they make life so much sweeter.

i love you and miss you andrea. thank you for your friendship and for this wonderful memory i will always cherish of island park with you and your family.









Comments

Erin said…
How are you doing? I have been meaning to get ahold of you and see what you are up to. Are you sick? How is Canada? Kris and I want to send you a DVD slideshow of camp so you need to email me your address...I think you already did, but do it again if you don't mind! How are the kids schools? How is baby? How is Brian's job?

Fill me in...we miss you!
K Lind said…
I love the pics! I'm glad you made it there safe! Also, tell Will I am very proud of his potato plant! It does take a lot of TLC and he is awesome!
Sarah said…
Emily what amazing pictures! I love the one of Emma in the flowers holding her cheeks! I miss those kiddos so much....and u my dear!
Life Is Golden said…
Cute cute cute pictures... they're all getting so big.

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!