Post Valentine's Recap

We had a happy HEART day!
IT all started off with the traditional heart pancakes made with love by the best Dad in the world! Mr. Boehme even put little messages on the pancakes for the kids, I love him for his attention to detail!

I wrote little love notes in the kids lunches and sent them off to school
xo xo xo.

I made heart pizza for supper and we had our neighbors over to enjoy it with us! (Sorry about the blurry pictures, I took them on my iPhone and must not have been very still at the time, but you get the idea)


Then we were off to our Ward Valentines Dance, put on by one of the YW in our ward to accomplish one of her YW projects! It was a wonderful time, the children ate more sugar (which we paid for later with puky kids) and danced the night away. I sat on the sidelines with Mr. Seth, he wasn't feeling well (you'll notice in the pics) and wanted to snuggle. But Joanne Koegler put together a little photo booth, complete with dress ups and cute little signs. It. was. so. cute.
Here are a few from the evening!
LOVE, love, LoVe Valentines Day

P.S. How could I forget the beautiful roses my sweetheart brought me, 6 in total, one for each of the babies we've brought into the world! I love you Brian Boehme, thanks for making me smile, for always listening and for being the love of my life!







Comments

Jennyanne said…
so Cute Em. I love Joanne and her picture booths! I'm kind of obsessed with Seth's date: )

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!