Yesterday was a special day!

I felt like I was on cloud 9 all day long!

Why you ask?
Well I found out the gender of this baby growing inside me. . . . . .
We've waited and wondered and as the Dr. told me it seemed like somewhere deep down I already knew, it was a sweet moment.

Brian had impressions from the start and he was right, he amazes me with how in tune he is. From the start of this pregnancy he has been so SURE about the gender, and when I was about to go in for my ultrasound and was extremely nervous because I hadn't felt baby move yet, he was so calm and he assured me NOT TO WORRY, ___ would be healthy! He knew and I love him so much for his faith, he did not doubt.

I on the other hand felt like I had to prepare my mind for both possibilities, just in case! A healthy baby is such a blessing and I didn't want to feel any disappointment one way or another.

So I too (got this idea from nienie) bought some balloons, but instead of tying them to a mailbox I stood and held them as I waited for my 4 to get off the bus. I told them in the morning to watch for me with balloons blue for boy and pink for girl. They were so excited!!




Yes, we are having a G I R L!
We feel so blessed, because with this news we know without a doubt that this sweet little daughter will be the last child to come into our family. Having that knowledge brings bitter sweet tears, but I know that it will help me rejoice in every moment of this journey!

A GIRL, it's really a girl! Now to think of the perfect name. Any suggestions?

Comments

Jenni said…
oh that is so exciting! 3 boys, 3 girls...PERFECTION! ;) And my fave girl names that if I had anymore I would use are Elanor and Evelyn...guess I need another set of twins right? ha ha ha Congrats to your sweet family! So happy for all of you!!!!
Thomas Family said…
Ahh congratulations!! That is so exciting. What a lucky special little girl to be able to come into your home and have such a wonderful mother and family!
Yah for a girl!!! How exciting.

Cute way of telling your kids too.
Sarah said…
It is the perfect family! So exciting! I love the balloon idea. So cute! Name ideas .... How bout Tessa, my friend has the cutest little Tessa ever! It makes me love it! Or maybe Millie, Jessy, Ryleigh..... Reese?
ABDO said…
Another beautiful baby adding to the Boehme Buzz...and a girl to boot! Icing on the cake :) You can have all my girl names, seeing as I never got to use any of them. But the list is long...
Jenn said…
Lucky you for another GiRL! And congratulations on your happy healthy large family. You are beautiful, fun and loving. I can speak for the 'other side' of the gender announcement and report that the love is SO incredible no matter what. But it's a special treat when you receive what you think is logical for your family. Onto the names: we could never agree BUT my first favorites were Tia and then Taya. Now, call me crazy, but I love the name Summer :)
Life Is Golden said…
WA-HOO! That Brian... he was pretty sure wasn't he? So excited for you guys... I'll get thinking on some girl names for you. Hmmm? Already thinking...
merideth said…
how fun and how exciting. ooh i love so many girl names but my fave is stella.
houseofhud said…
Allaina...of course!!! What a perfect conclusion to a perfect family!!! Congrats Em!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!