So behind!!

So I thought I would just mention that
SPRING IS SO BEHIND THIS YEAR!
It really should be here by now and my kids should be enjoying afternoons out on the trampoline and running through clover in the fields and playing with the animals!

The kids are out of school for 2 whole weeks and it would really be NICE if they could have the option to play outside.

I thought I would be wishing for back to school days, but we have had such a nice few days, sleeping in a little, playing together and working together. I just plain love the happy sounds of my children in my home!! Of course there are fights and not-so-perfect moments too, but isn't that what it's all about!!

Since Spring is behind this year that is what I blame all the ways I am behind too!
I haven't blogged about Seth's 2nd birthday. I haven't blogged about so many things, like a recent trip to Park City with a dear friend. And now before I have time to breathe, Emma's birthday is tomorrow and then Easter and then . . . .then

wait for it . . . .


Our trip to Mexico to celebrate our 12th Anniversary!!

So I definitely feel behind on LIFE, but DEFINITELY have some great things to look forward to in the next few weeks.


happy easter!

Comments

houseofhud said…
Wow!!! Have a fabulous trip. You'll have a blast! No kids I'm assuming?!?

I'm so behind on things too, but sometimes you gotta just run with it. It's not the end of the world if you don't blog about it!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!