Mmmmmm! Sunday's!!!

i love the sabbath.

i feel like it is the 1 day out of 7 that i can truly slow down and ponder things of eternity.
as i ponder the contribution that is mine to give.

i feel grateful to be me! to be a mother to 5 special souls.
i am so blessed to have a knowledge of the restored gospel.

i love attending church and feeling inspired to do better, recommitting myself to promises i have made with the Lord.

i love the peace and affirmation that comes to my heart that everything i am investing in my home & with my children and husband is pleasing to the Lord.
that i am imperfect, but that somehow what i offer each day is enough.

i love inspiring, beautiful music with words that fill my soul with
love
peace
& hope

i love spending time, with my children.
( a SUN DAY at the park back in Sept. of 2010)
sundays are my favorite day.
i'm ready for another week.

Comments

ABDO said…
you words are "sunshine to my soul" and inspire me, Em. Hope the week goes by, just fast enough, to get another Sunday soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!