all about H e a r t!

i love everything about Valentines Day!
i love making heart pancakes for breakfast
i love leaving notes for my sweet children
i love . . . . loving a little stronger and a little deeper
i love that today i get to prepare a special Valentines fhe lesson on
L O V E
i love thinking about my one and only, my Valentine!
i love roses & chocolate
i love pondering how i can love more perfectly like my Savior
i stand all amazed at the love Jesus offers me.
i love life
L O V E is in the air, can you feel it?

to my sisters, my brothers, my parents, my grandparents, my husband and my children . . . my friends - to each of you for ALL THE LOVE!!
happy heart day!



Comments

ABDO said…
Right back at you ;) Hope it was a sweet V-day!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!