i heart weddings.
everything about them is so perfectly romantic and dreamy.

My brother in law Doug was married to Teagan Shurtz on October 16th, 2010.
The Last of the Boehmians (ha ha) to tie the knot!
It was a beautiful day, Teagan looked amazing and it was a special time to gather together to support this young couple.
Here are some pictures:

can i add that i really need to get a family picture taken this year. it is all i can think about lately. it needs to be done, and soon.

I wanted to mention a fun little give a way going on right now. I hope I win, it would be so. much. fun! Check out the talented Mandy Baker on her blog www.mandybakerblog.com if you want to enter! Only conditions, you have to be a MOM! Good Luck!
Not the best idea to stand this close to a beautiful bride! Isn't she gorgeous?

one of the little flower girls - miss emma lou

miss annika & miss maddi
miss maddi & miss kate

Comments

Sarah said…
That is a great family picture of you guys Em! Beautiful family. Scott took a peak and said "celestial people right there". We love your family and think the world of you guys!
I have a late b-day present coming your way..... sorry it took me so long.

Doug sure is lucky to catch himself that beautiful bride!
Teagan.Doug said…
OOOOH I HEART THIS!!! it is my most favorite when you update your blog :) maybe you could help me start mine!! much love!!
Jennyanne said…
That is such nice family picture. The girls dresses turned out really cute. Tell Teagan she looked amazing for me. I love her dress : )

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!