Double Digit Birthday

It is hard to believe that 10 years ago today I was in labor with my first child. That was the longest couple of days of my life!! But I remember as if it were yesterday. My sweet beautiful little baby boy being placed in my arms, with all his thick messy black hair, beautiful eyes, perfect fingers and toes, and in a single moment I became a Mother.
October 28th, 2000 at 10:10 p.m, my life was forever changed by a journey of work, sweat, tears and joy.
And before I could say ...
READY .......SET .........GO!
. . . . here we are 10 years later. (just before a race on track and field day last year)

I love you Will Scott, you are the best big brother!

a good friend

thoughtful, kind and tender-hearted.

full of energy and motivation, passion and intensity!

what joy it brings to watch you make right decisions and develop your fire of faith and testimony.
you are such a talented boy, no matter what you do in school, sports or your music you excel and love a challenge to learn new things and develop new skills.
what a awesome journey these past 10 years have been
what will the next 10 years hold??? Hmmmm. . . . .
middle school
young mens
ordinations in the priesthood of God
the BIG change. Yikes!
temple baptisms
driving
dating
curfew (oh boy!)

a mission!

We love you Will Scott, you are such a blessing to your Dad and I. We are so proud of you and hope you will always remember today as we look forward together to all that is good that's coming in the next 10 years. (We are taking Will out on his "SPECIAL" dinner date with Mom and Dad tonight, hope the big talk goes well, we know it's the right time but I'm still anxious.)




Comments

ABDO said…
Happy Birthday Will...and Good Luck tonight Mom and Dad!
Teresa said…
Haha...we did that with Ash a few months ago. Very nerve wracking, and it shouldn't be, I'm a nurse for heaven sake! Good luck and have fun at the dinner. Happy 10th birthday Will!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!