CAN I just say. . . .
Canning can really make me not want to EVER can another thing again. . . . of course until I walk into my storage room, and see all that I have canned. I just have to stop and admire every can, the beautiful colors, and a great feeling of accomplishment (I CAN!) that washes over me!. Can it really be 12:08 am. I am not canning right now, but I confess that a full canner is boiling on the stove almost finished processing. I CAN NOT believe I am blogging about this. I just thought it was really canny how many times you can say the word CAN in a sentence. It is late. I really, really need to stop typing.
I hope you CAN check my blog soon, because I just might CAN this post tomorrow. Seriously. What has come over me?

CAN ANYONE HELP ME?



Comments

ABDO said…
CAN I come over and have a taste of your CANning? (lame, that's only twice-I tried) You are truly remarkable Emily/Minnie. I would love a copy of the talks that you and Brian gave on Friday. Seriously- they were SO great! CAN you promise me you'll never change!
K Lind said…
I need to get into canning. Good for you!

We changed our blog address to http://jklind.blogspot.com/
You'll probably want to change your link or bookmark if you have one. :-)
merideth said…
i wish i lived near you and then i would can with you. i need a canning buddy to get me going.
Jennyanne said…
You should really post a picture of your storage shelf. I have honestly wondered what it must be like to have a grocery store in my basement all made by my own two hands....you have one?!?!?!
You are amazing.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!