today was a good day

brian took maddi and will skiing at castle mountain for the first time.
they loved it.
i wish I could have been there. ( I'll post some pics soon)

but i stayed home with the younger three and we cleaned the house, i mean under the bed burrowing clean, and then we went swimming together.

we played sharks and pirates and seth was the cutest shark.
emma and ethan are such little fish, they love the water.

i love spending time with my little ones.
they grow so fast and i truly enjoy every stage . . . .
but there is something about a 3 and 5 year old mixed with water that is just so magic.
hmm . . . what do you think of this buns and water mix?
i love those cute little cheeks
i love every thing about this girl
the smartest, sweetest, kindest little man I know

Comments

Jennyanne said…
such sweet pictures. I love your hot lips Emma!! and Mr. Ethan he really is all those things : ) We miss you Ethan.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!