wow, i need a tan!





in this one you can see the orange hue! special isn't it


so what is your vote, platinum or carrot top?

in some ways i am amazed that i went for it!!! i have always played it very safe when it comes to my hair. but it will grow back . . .

and oh, the roots i will have then!

emma thinks i'm beautiful
maddi likes the change
ethan still thinks i look like his mom
and will, well . . . "he thinks i looked better before, no seriously!" (lately he adds that to every comment, it's kind of cute)
and brian, he loves me no matter what color my hair is . . . but i think when your husband starts looking through pictures and comments on other hairstyles you once had saying, "your hair was pretty blond then Em!" i am thinking he likes the more natural blonde look. but hey, i never would have known that if i hadn't gone for it.

Comments

Sarah said…
WOW! It is really blonde. I think it just looks extra light because you have no roots! You'll rock any hair color or style my dear. Who did it for you?
Brian and Emily said…
Thanks Sarah....all I needed was to hear that from you!!! A Salon in Coaldale. I think the lady took "I wanna go blonde," very serisouly!
houseofhud said…
Wowie wow wow! That is BLONDE! But you still look hot!
Ryan,Lish,Champ said…
You are so beautiful no matter what!...i think it's seriously tamed down. By Sunday no one will even notice you had hues of orange! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!