DATE NIGHT

We usually go out on a date, just the two of us, on F R I D A Y S
But we thought it would be fun to have a family date. I did the girls hair and asked them all to dress up a little. A few responses were "Why, it isn't Sunday?" I reminded them that when I go out with Daddy I try to make it special by dressing a little nicer and taking the time to look my best. The girls were all for it, I even got suckered in to letting them wear a little
l i p s t i c k
We ate out at the K E G
We had a really pleasant evening together. I prepped the kids before hand reminding them of good manners and told them that the best compliment I could get would be to have a total stranger comment on how well behaved my children were, to see the good that I see every day, not just "W O W 5 kids." ( We know what the wow means)

To my astonishment as we were leaving a nice couple that was seated right beside us said, "Wow what well behaved children, and 5 of them!" I saw the smiles this created on my children's faces.
WE HAD SUCH A LOVELY EVENING TOGETHER




I love the look on Emma's face in this picture, oh, and Ethan's


Last Sunday before all the S N O W melted we thought we should create our own snowman. Brian was at meetings and we had so much fun together

"The family that plays together stays together"
(I know that is not the original quote but I really think it is true as well)

Comments

Jake and Megan said…
Wow! What a fun night! Your kids are getting so big! You are still a great mom & so fun! We miss your family!
K Lind said…
How fun! I'm glad they lived up to the comment you made to them. That is awesome!
Jennyanne said…
You are such a fun mom! Lipstick and everything! I miss that yummy food like you wouldn't believe. !

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!