Some HoLiDaY Highlights!

Acting out the N a t i v i t y is always a highlight of our Christmas Traditions. Emma was such a sweet Mary and Ki, the perfect Joseph. If your wondering, Maddison was a sheep. We loved getting together with my family and missed so much our Colorado cousins and Aunts and Uncles. Some day soon we will all be together for Christmas.



PJ the Elf always brings a surprise and this year he brought each of the children
NEW ROBES!
Thanks PJ!



Maddison sang several cute songs at her Christmas concert.
This one was called the Teddy Bear Twist, isn't she cute! She sang her heart out.




Our Christmas traditions wouldn't be complete without making G I N G E R B R E A D houses. They all turned out so cute. It was perfect that Jordan and Doug and his girlfriend came over to help the kids, we definitely didn't have enough hands to help them all.




Christmas was wonderful this year.
It is so fun to be S A N T A
I love the excitement in sleepy eyes as they see what Santa has left for them under the tree.
Emma was so precious this year as she stumbled out of bed and into the living room, her expression was pricless!
We made sure to drag it out as long as possible and weren't finished opening gifts until after lunch on Christmas day. (More pictures to come)


Will's Christmas concert was a lot of fun to behold!!
In this number he is singing a song called Elvis Elf!

Every year I bake gingerbread men for the tree. It has become one of our families greatest traditions to see how many WHOLE gingerbread men we have left at the end of the year! I thought this years boys and girls turned out especially cute with their little candy cane hearts and buttons. With our real Christmas tree and these spicy creations our house was filled with the wonderful smells of Christmas for the whole month of DECEMBER. All who entered commented on how good it smelled!


Ethan was the star of his Christmas concert with amazing dance moves that wowed us all! He didn't hold anything back as he did what he calls the "skadoosh dance" (use your imagination) One of the teachers told me "Ethan is quite the dancer, you should have seen him earlier today, it was borderline obscene!" I am sure she doesn't quite know Kung Fu panda like we do and obviously has her mind in the gutter, he is 5!
Anyway he was adorable and we promise to upload the video clip.
So stay tuned.


In my spare time (amazingly I found some) before the holidays hit, I finished this quilt for my brother Joel and sister in law Regan's new baby boy A N D E R S O N. I thought it turned out beautiful. I hope it is wrapped lovingly around that sweet boy like I wish my arms could be. I still haven't seen him yet, but I hope to soon!

Comments

Bobby Jo said…
Oh Em, we miss you so much! So good to see that you are doing well. Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! We have to try to see you sometime this year. If we do not see you soon, my kids might try to catch a train or something! They miss you all so much. Give everyone our love and kiss that sweet little Seth for me!
Love, Bobby
Jennyanne said…
I haven't checked blogs for a while! This one was really fun! Great pictures Em.
Miss you guys!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!