Behold your little ones!






children truly make Christmas magical.....


last night Emma couldn't sleep. . . . .
"I had a yong nap Mom, " she says to me, looking at me up through those big, deep blue eyes. What is a Mom to do? Enforce bedtime or take an opportunity to cuddle, snuggle and get cozy on the couch by the light of the Christmas tree with a darling little 3 year old who won't be 3 much longer. I love those precious moments of motherhood that you just wish would last for eternity......maybe they will? In my Mother HEART, the spirit whispers THEY WILL, millions of moments will be ours for all eternity if we endure to the end and live with
J O Y!

merry christmas Mothers!

Comments

Sarah said…
Hey, I remember looking through these photos right there in your cozy living room once upon a time........ sigh. You are such a inspiring Mom. I love learning and watching you. You have the most precious family. We miss you all this special time of year.
p.s. I already delivered the items you sent to their rightful owners:)
Love you.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!