PLAYING CATCHUP





It seems that lately things have been so busy with my little family that I have to choose very carefully what I spend my time on, obviously blogging hasn't been the top priority. I've been so busy with our garden this year.
preserving all these wonderful fruits and veggies is so much work, and yet as I see my food storage grow and my shelves fill with wonderful, delicious, healthy food.......
it just makes me smile
Here is taste of what I've been up to:
canning beans, dill pickles, chokecherry syrup, raspberry and strawberry jam, peaches and pears, SALSA, relish, tomatoes, apple sauce
AND
blanching beans, peas, squash, zuccini and peppers,
AND
making fruit leather










Here are some shots of summer fun, its hard to believe Winter is around the corner!


Comments

K Lind said…
Looks like a busy and fun summer! I'm glad you all are doing well! :-)
merideth said…
i wish i had some more confidence to attempt a garden... i think i will try next year. your garden is beautiful.
and i loved seeing all of your summer pics.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!