Precious TIMES!


Our precious little boy is growing so fast. He amazed us all at his 1 week check by weighing in at 9 lbs 9.5 oz. I don't even think his birth weight dropped at all!!! My days are spent taking care of this sweet little man's every need and loving every minute of it. One thing I know for certain...laundry and dishes can wait, because these little ones don't stay little long.
I am enjoying every minute with my chubby cheeked, sweet smelling, soft skinned, bright eyed, perfect little boy!


The newest big sister holding Seth for the first time
Will adores his little brother and is such a great helper

Maddi cuddling Seth

Ethan loving the little boy that he KNEW would come, there was no doubt in his mind that Heavenly Father was sending a little brother for him to love!



Comments

Blackburn5 said…
beautiful pictures! I am getting so anxious to have our little girl here so she can meet her sisters. Glad everyone is well.
Sarah said…
I love these pictures! The first one shows his sweet chubby cheeks and handsome face. He's changing! He is so adorable. I love him already :)
Amy said…
Wow!! That first picture reminds me so much of Maddi, I'm sure you can see all the kids in him at different times, but there is no doubt he belongs to the beautiful Boehme's!! Congratulations
Oler Family said…
It never fails to amaze me how these little babies are instantly loved soooo much! What a precious little guy!
Bobby Jo said…
Oh, Em! He is beautiful. They all are. We love you. Thanks for posting the pics. We love to see you. You are such a wonderful mother!
merideth said…
so cute! i have been waiting for more pics of this baby. what fun photos with all the kids.
glad you are doing so well.

so i guess you would recommend 5 kids? heehee
Jake and Megan said…
He such a cute and perfect baby. It is so true that they grow up too fast! Funny that Ethan knew was getting a brother. Mallory has been telling people that her brother Jackson is going to be born. I keep telling her that there is no baby in mom's tummy, but she doesn't understand!

I am glad you are doing great! You are amazing! we miss u guys!
Chelsea said…
Emily...you baby is so beautiful! I am glad he arrived safe and sound. I hope all is well with you. Have a great great day and chat soon.

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!