Easter Blessings!

Luckily I was prepared in advance for Easter so when our sweet little boy arrived a couple days before all the fun, it wasn't too overwhelming.
My parents came down for the long weekend and we enjoyed our time together. Painting eggs, filling easter baskets, enjoying the beautiful spring weather and most of all giving thanks for our Savior. For his love, the giving of his life, and the gift of the atonement and resurrection. I do not think it a coincidence that we celebrate Easter during the season of --SPRING-- where new life is restored to all things waking from winter slumber.
i am so grateful for the new life I can have as I rely on my Savior Jesus Christ. Each day can be new because of the gift of the atonement.
So I give thanks for Easter Blessings. . . .and for the new life that has joined our family, our sweet Seth David Boehme and the new adventures of every day with Will, Maddison, Ethan and Emma!


Seth's first Easter egg











Comments

Sarah said…
Emily that was so beautifully written. Thank you for that reminder. I loved how you said each day can be new because of the atonement.
I love you and your children are stunning. Will looks 12 in his picture!! Little Seth with his Easter egg is priceless!!
Can't wait to see you soon.
ang said…
congrats to you guys. what a cute little guy you have. all your kids are growing up so fast. we muss have you around these parts. but you will be glad to know we along with a few others are holding Blackfoot together. ha ha.you guys are awsome
merideth said…
amen to all you said about easter. and your kids are gorgeous. love the pic of seth with his first egg... so cute!!
Chelsea said…
Emily, I love your blog! Congrats to you all on the new baby.
Thomas Family said…
Emily, we will be here from probably about a week. I think we'll leave on Sunday the 28th and we'd LOVE to see you!! When and where works for you? I know Great Aunt Nancy would love to see all your little kiddos too. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!