Milestone for Emma!


Oh how I love this sweet little girl. She brings so much sunshine into my life! Emma recently reached a big milestone for a 2 year old! SHE IS A BIG GIRL NOW! That's right, this pretty little girl who talks a mile a minutes is out of diapers and staying dry every day! We worked hard at it for about 2 weeks, with not many hopefull moments. I wondered if she'd ever be ready.....but out of the blue one day, she just decided that she wanted to use the toilet and she has been dry ever since.
As I look at these sweet pictures of Emma taken by my talented sister Jenny I feel so blessed to have the chance to be Emma's mother. She loves life and helps me to see every day through the eyes of an angel. Emma loves to sing, from the time she was talking she could be found singing in her crib. Emma loves to dance and play dress up, she is the perfect princess! Emma loves to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk and I love to hear all the adorable things she has to say....mostly! I love this girl and just felt I needed to dedicate this post to her, my sweet daughter.....my EMMA!






Comments

Sarah said…
These pictures are priceless......could she be anymore beautiful Emily?! Wow. She is such a smart, sweet, and heavenly little girl. So impressed that she's potty trained already! GO Emma! We miss you!
Jake and Megan said…
Those are the cutest pictures ever! Emma is so grown up being potty trained. Wow no diapers for you...well for another couple months! Love the family pic! miss you guys!
houseofhud said…
Another little EMILY!!! Oh...CONGRATS on #5! Maybe this time I can come and see the baby BEFORE it grows up!
pjwog said…
Cuteness, way to go on the potty training, got to love NO DIAPERS!
merideth said…
those pictures are precious! i guess i should get luke trained soon. it would be nice to have only one in diapers.
haven't looked at your blog for awhile - congrats! How exciting! Have a great holiday!
Jadi

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!