I have an 8 year old!!!!

It is hard to believe that my oldest son just turned 8! It really does seem like yesterday that we were anticipating the birth of our first child. Will is such a special boy and it has brought us so much joy to watch him grow and develop into such a fine young man! Will loves to help with anything around the house and I have really started to rely on him for his help, he is also the best big brother!
I have watched him these past few months as we have tried to teach him much about baptism, this step that he will be taking this month to follow his Savior, Jesus Christ. I am amazed with how he loves the scriptures and can memorize the articles of faith so easily. I look forward to watching how his faith and testimony will grow as he continues to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. WE LOVE YOU Will Scott Boehme and are so blessed to have you as our son!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILL......how great to be 8!



My handsome 8 year old!

A big "Tackle hug" for Uncle Josh

Auntie Jenny tied Will up in his streamers, there is always fun when she is around!
The crew eating ice cream sandwich cake and having a blast together.
Big thanks to Jenny and Josh for opening their home to us on October 28th, Will's actual birthday! The kids had so much fun being together and celebrating Will's birthday and I couldn't have done it without Jenny and Josh. They even watched the kids for an hour so we could have some much needed one on one time with Will on his special day! I love my sister, she is such a wonderful host and always up for a PARTY! Thanks Jenny and Josh, we love you guys!

Comments

Erin said…
Happy Birthday Will!!! 8 years old...how exciting! I am also super excited for you Em. Congrats on baby #5. Whether 2 or 1 babies, we are just blessed to get them! We all miss you so much!!!

Yes I did go to the Brown's party, I helped her with it this year. It was super fun and my team won of course...okay we won with no help from me, but still! It was fun and we missed you guys!
ang said…
time flies when your having fun. that is only thing i can figure out because to feel like it was yesterday. in the meantime I am not really sure where the other 3 kids came from. ahhhh i'm not old enough for all of this.
Sarah said…
I'm so glad Will had a special day! He's quite the handsome 8 year old...... and is looking all grown up!
Wow. We sure love your adorable family!
Jake and Megan said…
Happy Birthday Will!(from Jace)
Life Is Golden said…
Happy happy birthday Handsome Will!
We're so glad that you had a special day, wish we could have been there.
Happy birthday Will from all of us!! (Especially Jayden)
K Lind said…
Wow! I can't believe how fast time flies! It seems like yesterday when Will was one of my nursery buddies!
houseofhud said…
Wow...Will is so grown up. I remember when you were pregnant with him!!! Time flies!
Oler Family said…
What a cute little guy! I can't believe that you have an 8 year old!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!