Halloween FUN!

Halloween was so much fun this year, the weather was amazing and the kids all had a "sPookTaCulaR" night! We had a few school Halloween parties early in the day and then we went to our Ward TRUNK OR TREAT! The kids got tons of candy and I didn't hear one of them complain that they were cold.....it was just perfect! Emma thought it was pretty awesome that all she had to say was TRICK OR TREAT and she'd get endless amounts of candy! By the time we reached our van her bucket was so heavy she was dragging it on the ground! I offered to help her carry it, but she gladly carried her load on her own!
Here they are:
emma- THE COWGIRL
ethan- THE CATERPILLAR!
maddi- Princess ANNELIESE
will- THE NINJA




emma very happy and protecting her loot!


our pumpkin carving tradition continues.....

so much fun together!
and here is Princess Anneliese and Erika.....the two singing beauties!

Comments

Sarah said…
I love all of these Em! I had to click on each one and just stare and all these good lookin' kids, the are all so darling for halloween! I love Emma the cowgirl......and did you and Jenny make the princess costumes?
Life Is Golden said…
I love the two princesses... and I love that I know what movie there from (I'm totally moving up in the girly world). All the kids are so cute! Emma melts my heart.

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!