SAYING GOOD-BYE!


tia, I miss you

ethan misses you sydne!

i just had to take a picture of this. at the beginning of the summer WILL ran outside saying "mom, i'm planting a potato!" i didn't think much of it, but, faithfully, everyday he went outside and watered his potato. pretty soon it started to grow, it was amazing! this picture was taken the last day we were at our house loading the uhaul and cleaning. i just had to capture the tlc that went into growing such a fine potato plant. i wonder if the new owners know what a potato plant looks like???


dawn. dana. megghan. cassie....a group of very special women, dear friends

the Acors. bobby jo (I miss you)


kimm and erin, thanks for all the fun!

sydne ....miss you girl!

To all our dear friends in Idaho....we hope you know what an impact you've had in our lives. We love you and miss you all so much. The special memories we've shared are sealed in our hearts forever. WE LOVE YOU ALL, AND MISS YOU!

Comments

Life Is Golden said…
I'm going to be a SOBBING mess the day this happens to me... it's so hard to say goodbye!
Kimm said…
Emily...I wish I could say I look hot in the picture you posted of me, but I don't. Anyways..I sure miss you. Even though I only knew ya for a few months. I have heard the girls mention they were going to road trip to canada, I just might have to jump in the car and go with them. They'd let us go to girls camp in canada..I will bring that up. Anyways..hope you don't mind me checkin out your blog now and again. Miss ya!! Kimm
Tia Wray said…
I miss you too Emily!! and I just wrote you on facebook so you should check it sometime:)

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!