Home sweet Home...the land that I love!

A few pictures for our Idaho friends of Southern Alberta.

more wide open spaces

wheat field and rainbow
The Boehme farm....where we now live
The Boehme Farm...at sunset
*We moved home to Lethbridge, Alberta Canada on 08.02.2008!*

We loaded up the UHAUL on Friday, Aug. 1st, and did all the cleaning in one evening. Thank you to each of you for your help with that crazy day! No one can move on their own and we felt so blessed for all the hands that helped in so many ways.

We stayed at the Campbells home overnight (thanks guys for all the memories) and then got up the next morning and were on our way by 9:00am. The trip was long and tiring, but as we crossed the border into Canada I was filled with a wonderful peaceful feeling that the timing was right and that after 5 years of being away. . .we were home to stay.


Comments

ang said…
Emily that is Beutiful. No wonder you missed it so much. I am glad to hear that you made it and hope all is going well. keep us posted. my blog is bigdogdalley.blogspot.com
merideth said…
home sweet home is always nice. your family is so beautiful. love the pics in the yellow fields.
I agree with Angelee...the pictures are beautiful. Sorry we missed you guys before you left...Jade has been asking about Will tons, so tell him hi from Jayden.
Thomas Family said…
Emily - these pictures are amazing. There is no place like southern Alberta. I'm so glad you guys made it back! Enjoy every minute of it!
love,
becca
Kerri said…
WOW that is beautiful no wonder you guys wanted to go home so bad. Hope the family is doing well. Talk with you later.
houseofhud said…
Since when did you become a photographer? AND, I ran into your sister at the airport on Saturday...when do I get to see you?!?
houseofhud said…
Since when did you become a photographer? AND, I ran into your sister at the airport on Saturday...when do I get to see you?!?
Jennyanne said…
You are a professional blogger my dear!! Wow - those are great pictures! That farm really is a beautiful place. I love all the pics of your kids on here too.
Oler Family said…
welcome back to Canada! Such beautiful pictures!
Christie said…
These pics make me miss Canada! I found you blog from Dayna. Our's is www.theboysnme.blogspot.com
Good luck with Will's Baptism... It's crazy they are 8 already:)
Micah and Jen said…
Very beautiful! We miss you guys though....but are glad that you are home and that things are going well. I LOVE the last picture....gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog