GOING PRIVATE!

hI everyone!
A friend of mine told me about a online map that lets you know who is viewing your blog by City and State/Province. It seems that I have some unknown watchers all over the USA. So sorry for the inconvenience, but I've decided that its time to go PRIVATE. I've already added most friends and family who check my blog regularily, but for those who didn't get an invite I just don't have your email so please send it to me and I will add you to the list of open readers!
MY EMAIL IS
beboehme@hotmail.com

Please continue to check it often and feel free to make comments!
Thanks Everyone!

I WILL GIVE ABOUT 1 WEEK TO GET EVERYONES EMAILS AND AS OF

MONDAY, JUNE 9, 2008
THIS WILL BE A PRIVATE BLOG!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!