Catching up!


Just look at that sweet little man! This shot really captures his personality! I love you Mr. Giggles!


Maddi and Will are such good friends, which means they play hard and fight hard too! This is a great shot of all Will's teeth he has been losing and the new "honkers" coming in! He is growing up so fast, I can hardly believe that this year he will be 8!


Emma has a blanket obsession and in order for her to fall asleep she has to be sucking on the fringe of this blanket I made her! One day I found her sleeping like this, she obviously couldn't get her blanket through the crib in time before she started to doze! Don't worry I didn't leave her there, just long enough for a good picture!



I am really behind in my posts but I just thought I would thank my wonderful parents for coming down to stay with us for a weekend in January. My children adore their grandparents and this special time to reconnect and just be together. We had the wonderful privilege of going through the Rexburg, Idaho temple Open House! This was a cherished time together in such a beautiful temple! I will never forget walking through with my 4 wide eyed children filled with reverence for the sacred house of the Lord. This experience has given new meaning to the song "I love to see the temple." For they truly did see! Now I pray that they will "go inside some day" for themselves and receive all the promised blessings that await them!

This is Brian's 33rd birthday party. It fell on Chinese New Year so we ordered Chinese and the kids and I made some festive Chinese lanterns for decorations. I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful husband, my best friend and the best Dad in the world.
"Grow old with me....the best is yet to be!"

Comments

houseofhud said…
Your kids are adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!