mom....did you know?

the other night as i tucked my little man in for bed a sweet conversation followed....

ethan: "mom...did you know your wonderful?"

me: thanks ethan, your a sweetie pie.
ethan: is that what we call eachother?
me: yup, because we love eachother....ethan, i'm so lucky to be your mom!
ethan: ya....and i'm so lucky to be your kid!

i kissed him on the nose!
ethan: mom, no slovery ones okay?
i kissed him again on the cheek!
ethan: nope too slovery!
the kisses continued until i got it right!

...my little ethan is such a joy, he is so bright and truly helps me remember daily to "become as a little child," he is one of my lifes greatest joys and is growing up so fast. i cherish every day with my little man.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
tonight i caught him admiring himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth and
i said..... ethan you sure are a cool dude!
ethan: yup, and i love people that call me cool mom!

Comments

houseofhud said…
Awww...so cute. He really is a cool dude!!!
merideth said…
he is adorable and so sweet. what a sweet little boy you are raising!!
Jake and Megan said…
He cracks me up! He has the cutest personality and he is so handsome!

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!