CHRISTMAS CRUNCH!

So yesterday was an interesting day! Busy as usual as I was frantically trying to get all our Christmas cards and packages off so they would arrive before Christmas day! Can you believe the price of a stamp! I think it has gone up over $.05 since we moved to Idaho! So the day was almost over and I decided to go and play some basketball and as I was backing out of my driveway......CRUNCH! Oh ya, I hit a parked car! As I started to feel sick to my stomach I thought I hope it is just our other car! But no, to my dismay it was our neighbors car! I soon found out it was a friend of the neighbor visiting for Christmas and I gave them a nice Christmas STAMP don't you think!!! AHHHHH! The perfect thing right now to worry about when it seems that there are endless gifts to buy and the money is running out! I hope this all works itself out! I guess I am kind of praying for a miracle.....maybe in the morning I will wake up and realize it was all a bad dream!


Nope the damage is still done! Ba Humbug!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!