A QUICK UPDATE!

So life is busy as usual and it is hard to believe how quickly the summer passed me by! It seemed like we were vacationing at the lake in Montana and then all of a sudden we were back in Idaho and getting ready for school to start. With a first grader and one in Kindergarten there is always homework (CRAZY EH!) and something to support, PTA, fundraisers, activities, Parent Teacher conference...the list goes on and on! We are starting to settle into a routine that is working well and getting ready for the winter months and Christmas! We won't be coming home for Christmas this year but next year we should be home in Canada for good...YIPEE!

Life is exciting with 4 beautiful, bright, bubbly children running around. I am so blessed to have the kids I do, they adore eachother (most days) and play so well. Ethan is loving "mommy time" and I enjoy every minute with that little boy. The other day I was being silly trying to get him to do something and made a face like I was goingnto cry and Ethan looked at me and said "But Mom, big girls don't cry!" Laughter and hugs followed that sweet moment....thanks FERGIE! I guess we've been listening to the radio a little too much! And yesterday when I asked Emma if she wanted to go outside she said "Maybe!" That really surprised me!

***Children truly renew the world with innocence, and they are the sunshine in my life!***

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Home sweet Home...the land that I love!