Fall Photo Shoot!

We decided to use a photographer this year for our family pictures and I was really happy with how they turned out. Thanks Jennifer for making it happen, your awesome! The kids did really well for the most part....I guess all but Emma. She was so cranky and miserable that I wondered if we'd get any good pictures of her. But Jenni worked her magic and somehow managed to sneak a few between meltdowns and tantrums. We didn't have the best day for pictures as you can see in some of them the good old Idaho wind was at its best! But we prevailed--take a look and let me know what you think! Some of them will be on our family Christmas photo that I will be sending soon.

-HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS! We love you!-




---------------------------------



---------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

surprise!