My birthday surprise! CHOP CHOP
For my birthday my Mom and sister sent me to the salon for some pampering...but it was a SURPRISE! Jenny showed up at the house and put this funny necklace around my neck that said "Its' my birthday...30, 30, 30! And then placed this flower wreath on my head~ She told me that I had to look on the card to find out where I was going and I absolutely had to wear this where ever I was going! tHE NEW HAIR MY CAKE! What do you think.....good change? It was long overdue!
Comments
I can't wait to hear more when you are feeling better.
I'm already ready for another baby...I just need to lose 20 more lbs!
hope you are feeling well!
Keri Salmon
Well, Spencer made it into U of I Law School. We'll be making the move to Moscow this summer. It will sure be a change, but you know what that's like. You have had plenty of it! Good luck with your new little one. You are a great mom!